Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales) take your privacy seriously and in this policy we explain how you personal information in treated.
We may amend this policy from time to time so please check each time you visit the site.
This policy was last updated 02/07/2017.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. (using cookies)
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website or placing an order (Such as your name, address and email address and telephone number)
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website may be used in the following ways:
- Send/Supply goods purchased on the website.
- Send you email notifications about your order.
- For legal reasons such as government returns and where requested to by a authorising body (e.g. the police)
- We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or volunteers for the purposes set out in this policy. All of our volunteers have agreed to handle data in accordance with data protection laws.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- If required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings;
Retaining personal information
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary and will only be held for legal and audit purposes
Security of personal information
- All financial transactions through our website will be protected by encryption technology via Paypal.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential.